Full Time Position – New Castle, DE
Marlex Pharmaceutical, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual interested in a great opportunity with a unique, growing pharmaceutical company for a full-time Production Technician position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares for production by reviewing work orders and production schedule, studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; collecting and weighing materials and supplies
- Prepare equipment and filling rooms by performing minor/major cleanings
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard
- operating procedures
- Set-up and calibrate equipment necessary for different work orders; operate packaging equipment including powder
- fillers, cappers, labelers, and induction sealers, etc.
- Preforms prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per P.M. program
- Operate and perform daily inspection and maintenance of the waste water system, DI water system and compressed air
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshoot line stoppages; calling for repairs
- Documents production by completing applicable forms, reports, logs, and records equipment and batches
- Inventory materials for packaging prior to starting, during production, and at completion of the process
- Assemble kit components according to established procedures into appropriate sub-assemblies or finished box
- Communicate and document status of processes, products, and equipment
- Communicate the status of production operations and bring deviations to the attention of supervisor
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
- Participate in process improvements under the guidance of a supervisor
- Help in the training of co-workers
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
- opportunities to add value to job requirements.
- SOP/cGMP knowledge
- Knowledge of Production Equipment, Process Techniques and Unit Operations
- Equipment Calibration
- Documentation skills
CLICK HERE to submit resume, statement of interest and salary requirements
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Marlex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.