Full Time Position – New Castle, DE
The functions of a Warehouse Associate are that of completing and coordinating the day-to-day operational functions of packing, shipping, receiving and distribution of goods and supplies. A warehouse associate is required to work under the administration of warehouse manager and efficiently conduct all duties and responsibilities assigned. Most warehouse as- sociates work in retail, aviation and production units.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning the layout of the warehouse, and the other storeroom areas, in accordance with the turnover, volume, weight, and associated aspects of goods stored.
- Maintaining all warehouse inventory and records.
- Coordinating the activities of the warehouse staff and supervising the subordinates.
- Responsible for receiving, recording, issuing, and transporting the goods and supplies from the warehouse. Ensuring to meet all safety and storage regularities for housing of the goods and supplies.
- Completing all necessary documentation and legal formalities relating to the goods.
- Assisting in making inventory reports for evaluations and working under the direction of a supervisor.
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to systematize efficiently storage related functions and motivate subordinates. Ability to take orders, meet targets and work efficiently under a supervising authority Should have the basic knowledge of using a PC
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or a GED equivalent from a certified college, with basic business acumen.
- Bachelor’s or an associate degree in retailing, warehousing, supply chain management or any related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Experience of 2 years in a warehousing facility is an added advantage.
CLICK HERE to submit resume, statement of interest and salary requirements
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Marlex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.