Please contact us if you experience an adverse event associated with the use of a Marlex product. The following should be reported to Marlex whether or not they are associated with an adverse event:
- Off-label use of a Marlex product relates to situations where the medicinal product is intentionally used for a medical purpose not in accordance with the approved product information
- Accidental or intentional medication errors or overdose of a Marlex product
- Misuse, where the Marlex product is intentionally and inappropriately used not in accordance with the approved product information
- Abuse, which is persistent or sporadic, intentional excessive use of a medicinal product
- Reports of patient death after exposure to a Marlex product where no other details are provided
- Occupational exposure to a Marlex product
- Transmission of an infectious agent through a contaminated Marlex product
To Report an Adverse Event
If you are currently experiencing a life-threatening event, please immediately call 9-1-1.
To report an adverse event related to a Marlex product:
Contact the Marlex Pharmaceuticals Drug Safety team at 1-888-582-1953, option 7 or at DrugSafety@marlexpharm.com.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call (800) FDA-1088.